All That Twitters
The real-life adventures of your average left-of-center, sports-crazed, technophobic, irreverent yet sentimental humor writer come to life within the pages of All That Twitters Is Not Goldberg.
An almost fifty year-old (how the heck did that happen?) first-time father who tries to find meaning in everything from supermarket signs to presidential politics to the purgatory of being a Philly sports fan and weekend athlete, Matt strikes a blow for truth, justice and irreverence on his adventures, which include:
- Ensuring that a local supermarket provides Guest Services, as advertised
- Pondering the unlimited potential of selling ice cream to Eskimos
- Flushing In Flushing during a Chinese New Year’s family dinner gone bad
- Consulting a fictitious psychologist about his sports addiction
- Preparing himself to author his first tweet
All That Twitters is Not Goldberg features three years of humorous essays that will inspire you to laugh, smile, think, and perhaps even shed a tear or two, if not any pounds. (I tried the latter unsuccessfully.)
Signed copies make the best gifts!
If you prefer to mail a check or money order, you may send $16.95 (plus $3 dollars for shipping and handling) to: MJG, 1 Saddle Lane, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
For e-books only, please order securely through iUniverse.com.
Any questions or special orders may be addressed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.